Having trouble keeping track of everything you need to ace your USMLE Step 1? Shooting for a 250+ but have too many BnB videos to remember?
This template includes:
- Calendar database → All chapters (and major sub-units) of First Aid + the 2021 edition pages and several NBME self-tests you may be planning on taking, which you can drag to create your custom study schedule.
- Resources database → Video names and runtimes for many key Step 1 study resources, tagged by key subjects, sub-units, and corresponding First Aid chapters, with a filtered view for working through your current unit.
2. Boards and Beyond
3. Online Med Ed
4. Sketchy (Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Biochemistry)
5. Pixorize (Biochemistry, Immunology, Pharmacology)
6. All sections of Physeo
7. As well as a handful of other resources pre-populated.
Note: Database is accurate as of January 2021.
Quality blank notebooks can cost $10+. By donating a small token to creators, like myself, who spend hours crafting templates, you nurture the Notion community and keep it going for longer. Thank you for your support in my med school journey. ♥️ You'll get the link to the template, available for duplication and customization after you check out. ✨